Welcome to the 3rd installment of Tutorial Thursdays on Marigolds' Loft.
Lets' begin by announcing the very lucky winner of last weeks' Give-Away.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Congrats Karen T. You won the Goodie Bag :D
Katharina will contact you shortly about your prize :)
Firstly, thank you to all who visited last week, and a big, big thank you to the wonderfully talented people that linked up in the Linky Party!
I am so privileged to be able to feature 5 lucky link-ups from last week, I would love to be able to feature your craft next week, so please do link up below :) The five wonderful crafts that I am featuring this week are:
- Felted Stuffed Toy Letters by Buggy and Buddy
- Nostalgia and Romance Up-cycled Shirt by Babajeza
- Scary Hand Sanitizer by The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Autumn Display by Bridgit's Bell
- Apple Paper-clip Crochet Tutorial by Annemarie
I would love to see some of the stuff that you have created this week, regardless what it is, creativity has no bounds!
If you would like to share, please link up below.
Rules for the Linky Party:
- Be a Follower of Marigolds' Loft, this is not a MUST, but I would appreciate it :)
- Grab my button below and showcase it somewhere on your blog or create a visible link.
- Do not Link if you are selling something, your own Give-Away or another Linky Party. I would love to hear about your Give-Aways and Linky Parties via Email. I will paste your links in my Link-up Page.
- Be sure to only link the relevant Blogpost and not your whole blog.
- Do visit the other posts linked below, it is always nice to receive visitors :)
- Please note: I will remove content that does not abide by the rules mentioned above.
I will showcase the 5 most interesting links next Thursday.
To join the linkup party with your creative blog post please click "Click here to enter" below and fill out your details.