Thursday 4 July 2013

Tutorial Thursdays Linky Party - Frosted Vases

Welcome back to Tutorial Thursdays Linky Party.

Today I want to show you how to create this Frosted Vase.

frosted vase

For this craft I used:

A Vase
Gonis Decor* (A universal paint)
DecoFrost* (A lack which frosts glass)
A Sponge
DecoPointers* (Unique pens to create the finishing touches.)
Masking tape

*I use Gonis Products as I am a distributor of these fabulous craft products.
If you cannot find these products in your vicinity you will have to substitute them, hence the descriptions in brackets. If you have questions regarding these products, please contact me.

Gonis Decor

1. Using masking tape mark off the edge of the "frosting section"
2. Blend the DecoFrost* with some of the Gonis Decor* to give it a pale purple tint.
3. Using the sponge, mix the two paints together until you have lots of bubbles.

Frosting Vases DIY

4. Apply the DecoFrost mix to the vase by dabbing the sponge over the prefered section.
5. Repeat on the other side and allow to dry.

Gonis DecoFrost

6. Once dry apply Dekopointer to the edge of the Frosting to give it a wonderful, clean finish.
7. Allow to Dry.

Gonis DekoPointer

Once dry, allow your vase to accentuate any surface of your home :)

Gonis

xxxx

BTW - Did you enter yourself in this week's Fabulous Giveaway?

XXXXX

If you visited last week, you would have noticed that I have started a voting link up, where you can get to vote for your favourite link. The link with the most votes will get featured :)

The link with the most votes last week was:


String Tote Bag Pattern

This lovely String Tote Bag Pattern by Linda @ Linda's Crafty Corner

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful tutorial with us Linda, I will be trying this pattern out in the near future :)

Don't forget to grab your button if you haven't done so already :)

”Marigolds
Now it is your turn - what have you been up to this week?

Please feel free to link up your crafts below.

They do not have to be tutorials, I would love to see any crafts.

Rules for todays' Craft Linky Party:
  • Firstly, your link must be craft related
  • Please do not link up goodies which are on other topics. I have a  Sunday Linky Party for Social Media/Blogging Tips and Tricks, if you would like to link up your tips and tricks on this topic you can link them there :)
  • Grab my button below and showcase it somewhere on your blog OR create a visible link.
  • Do not Link if you are selling or advertising something. 
  • Be sure to only link the relevant Blogpost and not your whole blog.
  • In linking below you are giving me the permission to use of your image if it is being featured the following week. If I am unable to use your image I can unfortunately not feature you.
  • Please do not link up stuff you have already linked up before!
  • Please note: I will remove content that does not abide by the rules mentioned above. 

Marigolds' Loft


Vote for your favourite link this week!!

I have enabled voting on each of the links posted below. 

Please vote for your favourite link.
 Voting opens on the 
8th July at 01:00 am (CEST), so please come back then and take a moment to vote for your favourite link as it may be featured next week!

I will feature the link with the most votes next week!!

Have a great Week.
x

P.S. I am always looking for some lovely crafters out there who would like to be featured on Tutorial Thursdays.
If you would like to see your photo-rich tutorial featured here, please contact me :)

Print your Instagrams and more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment, I really appreciate each and every one.
I will reply to each of your comments, sometimes it does take a while to get around to all of them, but I will reply within 24 hours of you posting. :)

Blog Archive